Do you like a physically challenging role?
We currently have several vacancies available for warehouse operators with forklift licence to work for a well-known distribution centre in Regency Park.
About the position:
We are looking for experienced warehouse operators to work in the warehouse, picking and packing orders in a cool storage environment. You will be required to be available for a 7 day rotating roster - up to 5 - 6 shifts per week. Rostering will be in advance.
In return you will have:
- Forklift licence ESSENTIAL
- Experience in picking and packing
- Physically fit
- Able to do repetitive lifting - up to 15kg continuous lifting
- Good attention to detail
- Available for 10 am starts and finish as late as 6pm, 7 days per week.
- Have own transport
- Able to work in a cold environment
- Available to commence immediately
- Ability to pass Drug and Alcohol screening
Successful candidates will need to be confident working with End-riders and pallet jacks and will need to work at a consistent pace throughout the shift.
What we offer:
- Above award rates and a safe working environment
- Successful candidates will be provided with both online and on the job training.
To be considered for these roles, please hit the 'Apply' button below and follow the prompts. For more information, please call the office on 08 8210 0600 Only Australian Residents will be considered.