Casual Ward Clerk, Division Of Paediatric Medicine
- Women’s and Children’s Health Network - Paediatric Medicine
- Casual - $28.27 - $30.41 per hour plus 25% loading- ASO2
The Casual Ward Clerk is accountable to the Nursing Unit Manager or Nursing Service Director, on a day to day basis for:
- Providing a high level of administrative and reception support services to the Ward;
- Maintaining and ensuring accuracy of clerical documentation;
- Contributing to the provision of effective patient care management by maintaining accurate records, booking lists and other details;
- Maintaining systems and processes to assist the streamlining and efficiency of timely processes and workload within the Ward;
- Assist in the management of patient admissions and discharges.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
720915 Casual Ward Clerk, Division of Paediatric Medicine.pdf