- Permanent – Full Time
- ASX Top 50 Leading Energy Infrastructure Company
- Kidman Park (SA)
APA is one of Australia’s leading energy infrastructure businesses. We own and operate Australia’s largest gas network with over 1800 people across almost 70 sites throughout mainland, regional and remote Australia. APA has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcome through an inclusive and collaborative culture.
We now have an exciting opportunity available for a Field Compliance Officer to join our Networks Capital Delivery team in Kidman Park on a full time basis.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in developing, implementing, enhancing and maintaining assurance programs to manage risk and maintain compliance with operational and HSE requirements.
- Assisting in the development of a field audit schedule of the operational functions of the business to monitor compliance to work procedures.
- Conducting field audits as required of direct and contract labour teams performing construction and installation activities on the Network.
- Developing and communicating compliance and risk related information to Capital Delivery personnel as required.
- Developing a schedule of in-field visits/observations to determine procedural compliance gaps.
- Supporting the development of technical training and assessment systems within Capital Delivery to ensure APA personnel/contractors are competent in performing key functions.
Sound like your kind of career?
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of gas network’s operations and sound knowledge of the energy industry.
- Experience or an understanding of gas network related procedures and processes.
- Proven experience in auditing, investigation and report writing.
- Ability to understand and interpret legislation, regulations, codes of practice and standards applicable to key aspects of the business.
We’d love to hear from you.
APA is an equal opportunity employer. The safety and sustainability of our people, community and environment is our focus. We embrace diversity in our people to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we operate in.
APA Group focuses to provide you with access to targeted career development programs, competitive remuneration, employee benefits, work–life balance and wellbeing programs.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered.
Role closes Sunday 19th April 2020.
APA Recruitment and Selection Privacy Statement Opens in new window
APA Background Check Fact Sheet Opens in new window