Various opportunities within the warehousing and manufacturing sectors have become available to us and we’re actively seeking the right candidates to undertake a number of roles including processing and assembly work.
We seek applicants with a can-do attitude, a willingness to work as part of a team and who are willing to undergo training for their new role. A full, clean driving licence and own vehicle is favoured.
The work available is varied and will require some training for most applicants.
Your new role
You will be working in a fast-paced environment with a variety of possible duties.
· Picking and packing
· Unloading goods
· Manual handling and lifting
· General warehouse duties
· Completing paperwork accurately
· Working on assembly lines
· Adhering to WHS policies and practices
· Potentially working with machinery
· Maintaining OH&S and cleanliness of warehouses
· You’re a fast learner
· You are able to follow structured processes carefully and accurately
· You have good attention to detail
· You are able to show initiative
· You want to learn new skills
· You’re self-motivated
· You are willing and able to learn on the job
What’s in it for you
· Full-time employment
· Weekly pay
· Extra shifts
· Training opportunities
· Chance for career progression
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you into your new position!
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year