Mining Commercial Finance Manager | 2iC To Superintendent
This open-cut mine has been operating in Queensland’s Bowen Basin for over a decade producing coal. As the Commercial Lead you will be heavily involved in all aspects of management / operational accounting on the mining site, with particular emphasis on partnering with all key site based relationships and leading the activities of the business analyst team.
- Involvement in commercial negotiations and contract management;
- Management and review of contract claims;
- Preparation of annual budgets, reforecasts, financial reporting and analysis;
- Profit & Loss and cash flow management and reporting;
- Establish and manage daily activity-based costing systems and regular cost reviews;
- Assisting in the preparation of annual mine Budget and Life of mine plan; and
- Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies whilst reducing costs across the business.
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting, commerce;
- 5+ years relevant senior commercial experience; and
- Experience having worked on a mine site.
For more information please call Dharan Chond at u&u on 07 3232 9***, quoting reference number 18946. Alternatively, to submit an application, please click below.
Please submit your resume in Word format only.