You’ll be part of an organisation who serve Queensland by providing public safety corporate and air services
Our vision is to be the leader in corporate services, innovation and delivery.
We provide a range of high quality corporate and support services to the Queensland Police Service, Queensland Fire and Emergency Services and the Inspector-General Emergency Management.
We deliver ICT services to the Queensland Ambulance Service and Queensland Corrective Services and also manage the Queensland Government Air Wing services.
We value diversity and are actively seeking candidates with varied backgrounds who can think differently and innovate.
07 3144 5***
Access the National Relay Service
Your opportunityYour part in the ongoing success of our business, in supporting key frontline services will see you responsible for a variety of work, including:
• Provide leadership to a small team to ensure that IT Support technology coordination streams (end user devices, printers, ICT activities for accommodation projects and audio visual services) are managed in an efficient and effective manner.
• Plan and schedule technology implementation, technology refresh and technology uplift activities.
• Lead the implementation, review and management of strategic ICT contracts and vendors within the team with a focus on executing the contract management framework and achieving post award value.
• Report on progress on a regular basis as well as identifying and managing issues as they arise.
• Focus on continuous improvement ensuring related processes for technology coordination streams are reviewed and improved on a regular basis.
• Build and maintain positive relationships with clients and other F&DS work groups through continual engagement and communication, and a pro-active approach to service delivery.
Refer to Role Description and Application Guide for additional requirements
Applications to remain current for twelve months
Job Ad Reference - QLD/344390/20
Closing date - Wednesday, 20 May 2020