An exciting opportunity to join a Salesforce.com consultancy as a functional consultant based in Sydney CBD - we’re all working from home for a fair while though till social distancing rules are relaxed.
DataColada is a values based organisation. We focus on three industries – non for profit, healthcare and education. This focus allows us to attract individuals whose personal ambitions include a “double bottom line” – those who so seek to work in a place where they don’t merely earn monetary rewards but also know that their efforts contribute to broader social benefit.
This goal of creating social benefit is also part of our formal company culture, the “DataColada DNA”, and is literally represented by our participation in the Pledge 1%. DataColada have pledged to give 1% of our equity, time, profit and product back to the community. One example of how we implement this pledge is our Time component - each of our staff are encouraged to spend up to five days per year outside of work helping the charity of their choice.
DataColada is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide a flexible work environment balancing the needs of our customers and people.
Our number one priority is delivering value to our customers. We are focussed on creating progressive, value-added solutions on Salesforce with a laser sharp focus on predictably delivering customer outcomes.
As a functional consultant at DataColada, you are a problem solver who works with Salesforce customers in the not for profit, education, health and other industries. You will bring a passion for customer satisfaction, consulting industry business acumen and the ability to build and grow our portfolio of reusable assets and collateral.
You will gather requirements, analyse requirements and present solution options, manage stakeholder relationships, lead and run workshops across the project lifecycle and deliver to customer outcomes.
The successful candidate will be able to support the design and implementation of Salesforce solutions by developing a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements then applying industry best practices, deep experience and detailed knowledge of configuration options to design and implement the components required for an optimal solution that supports the business process that meets or exceeds functional requirements.
Skills & Experience
· An comprehensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform
· Two or more Sales or Service Cloud implementations
· Two or more Communities implementations
· At least 3 certifications
· 3+ year experience in designing robust and powerful Salesforce solutions
· Proven experience in business analysis
· Ability to lead requirement gathering workshops
· Ability to understand a client’s problem and come up with multiple solutions
· A trusted advisory mindset to build deep relationships with clients
· Outstanding communication skills
· Ability to explain technical issues with non-technical personnel
· Experience in designing, estimating, implementing and testing Salesforce solutions
· A bachelors degree or higher is preferred
The right fit for DataColada is:
· Person with a “can do” attitude
· Pragmatic & collaborative
· Team focused & outcomes driven
· Adaptable with a learning mind
· Business stakeholder engagement
What’s in it for you?
In exchange for your passion for customer success, exceptional functional and technical skills, you will be inspired to explore your passions and work on innovative solutions with like-minded people.
· We will nurture your talent and professional development
· Innovative and challenging project work
· Paid certifications
· Flexibility to juggle what’s important to you with work