Senior / Clinical Research Associate
We’ve changed, can you? Our Industry is like no other, with continued advances in Healthcare we evolve as we grow. Maintaining our role as a Global Leader requires unique employees. This isn’t your every day job. At the heart of what we do true passion for better patient outcomes drives us. As a subject matter expert you know what the role of a CRA involves, and we’ll offer you the opportunity to develop your career. In 2018, 41% of our jobs were successfully filled by our internal talent.
What is in it for you?
A competitive base salary, generous car allowance, additional health allowance, annual bonus, flexible working, lifestyle, picnic and community days. You will have the opportunity to build a career in a supportive environment, work with Industry leading Pharmaceutical companies and inspiring thought leaders. We celebrate your success, we celebrate our learnings, we celebrate Healthcare. This is just the beginning.
- Perform site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits and work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plans
- Provide monitoring visits and site management for a variety of protocols, sites and therapeutic areas
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrolment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans
- Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
Want to know more then please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team on - 02 9805 6***
Not everyone can be a CRA it’s an extraordinary role, do you meet this unique criteria?
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or other scientific/nursing disciplines is essential
- Minimum of 2 years independent site monitoring experience
- CRO experience is highly desired
- Ability to travel on a regular basis which will involve interstate travel
- Extensive knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines is required