Join an Internationally recognized Financial Investment firm employing over 600 staff across APAC and be a part of this global network.
The Technical consultant recruited will play a critical role in supporting the internal infrastructure of the business, supporting & troubleshooting to internal and external customers ensuring connectivity and application functionality for numerous financial trading systems and applications as well as being involved in multiple projects both in Sydney and other locations.
· Provide admin and maintenance s for the information and network systems
· Provide Level 3 support for end users
· Ensure the companies network systems and technical documentation is up to date
· Monitor system utilization, performance, and security
· Register and change requests relating to software and hardware
· Work in teams
This role would be the right fit for an enthusiastic individual with banking or financial experience who has excellent teamwork and is able to demonstrate logical problem solving / troubleshooting skills. Mandarin as a second language would also be highly regarded.
The following is required:
· Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a Network and Systems Admin role
· Experience in banking or financial sector
· Banking or trading software's or applications
· Symantec backup experience
· Symantec end point protection suite
· Dell server experience
· Experience with NW and WIFI technologies
· Firewall experience
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney