Accounting & Finance
Energy & Natural Resources
+61 8 9215 9516
Growing ASX listed Mining Services Company
Huge potential to get involved in a range of different projects
Our client is a global, ASX listed mining services organisation with projects spanning across several continents. The finance team in Perth consists of over 25 people including those in financial accounting, management accounting, tax, statutory accounting and transactional teams.
Reporting into a Financial Controller this position will be mainly responsible for the reporting requirements for 3 Australian subsidiaries as well as assisting with group level tasks.
- Preparation and consolidation of management reports
- Supervision of 2 Accountants and review of their month-end tasks, as well as ensuring the integrity of the data and data flow
- Monthly board reporting
- Coordinating the monthly forecasting process and consolidation of the cash flow forecast
- Coordination of the budgeting process
- Variance analysis and commentary where required
- Ad hoc project work related to the acquisition of new businesses, implementation of new systems etc.
Our client is specifically looking for candidates that have between 5 - 7 years experience in the accounting field. A background in public practice, either with the big 4 or a mid-tier firm is very highly regarded, and additional experience working in industry is also beneficial. Our client will also consider those coming straight out of big 4 who are eager to learn and develop as a Management Accountant/Business Partner.
This is a lucrative opportunity to join a rapidly growing ASX listed organisation who have projects across a range of countries. This role will be an excellent option for somebody who enjoys a dynamic, fast paced environment and who enjoys building strong relationships with operational stakeholders.Contact:
Quote job ref: 107464846
+61 8 9215 9516