Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently seeking an experienced Shunter to join our client's busy team in the Collie region!
Your duties will include:
* Preparing and managing shunting rollingstock
* Conducting shunting activities and rollingstock yard audits
* Completing operational documentation
* Cleaning, maintenance and servicing of equipment
To be considered for this opportunity you must:
* Have previous shunting experience, or extensive experience within a rail environment
* Hold a current C Class Licence
* Hold a current CAT 1 Rail Safety Medical or be willing to obtain one
* Have 24/7 availability and be able to undertake shift work
* RSI & Shunt qualifications
If you meet the above criteria and are available for work immediately, APPLY NOW using the link below or via our Programmed GO App
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.