Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently recruiting for a Locomotive Yard Drivers, to be based in the Pilbara region of WA.
Our client is a global leader in the iron ore industry and is recognized for their innovation and development of world class infrastructure and mining assets.
* Flights Included ex any Capital City
* Lifestyle Roster
About your new role:
* FIFO Role into Port Hedland
* 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 12 hour shifts day and night
* Moving Locomotives around yard and between yards
* Shunting; Planning, in the cab and on the ground
* Contribute to a safe working environment
* 12hr shifts rotating
* Heavy haulage experience within last 12 months over 3,000 tonne's
* Crt 3 or 4 Train Driving or Transport and Logistics
* Current Drivers Licence
* Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance
* Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
* Safety conscious
If you have recently applied for a Train driver role with WA Mining in the last 3 months please do not reapply as your application is likely still processing.
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the WA Mining team on 08 9229 8***, quoting reference number '203402224', to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.