Principal Civil Designer
About the Company
Established for nearly 30 years, our client is privately owned, spans multiple offices across the state and is proud to operate at the front end of projects. Acting as a strategic advisor to both government and private sector clients, they specialise in delivering major infrastructure projects primarily within transport and urban infrastructure. With existing and future workloads remaining secure (and growing); the group to continue their strategic expansion in the region.
About the Role
Focussed on growing their Brisbane City Design capability, they seek to appoint a Principal Civil Designer to lead projects and mentor an expanding team. And in the longer term, progress to Design Manager/Office Manager.
Skills & Experience
- Provide detailed design, planning and documentation of civil engineering projects
- Utilise 12D, Autocad and other associated software efficiently
- Mentor and train other staff
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders in management of projects
- Diploma or AD Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- Extensive experience producing major highway and local road network alignments, layout and 3d modelling; expert 12D and Autocad skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of current road design manuals
- Prior experience in a leadership role highly regarded
How to Apply
- Access to transport projects at the front end; not major JV environments
- Weekly knowledge sharing across the group; within technology supportive environment
- Flexible, relaxed and 'non-corporate' culture
- Paid overtime
- Nimble and responsive business
Contact Simone Roberts on 07 3231 0*** or 0413 586 *** for an initial confidential conversation about the opportunity.
- Strategic leadership role in well established, secure business
- EOI - start discussions now for your commencement in Sept Quarter
- CBD offices with WFH flexibilities