Accounts Receivable Officer
We are an international business with locations in Sydney, Brisbane and Singapore. Position is based at Rhodes within walking distance to Rhodes station.
We are looking for a well-organised and motivated individual to join our small team as Accounts Receivable Officer. Your objective in this role is to maximize cash flow and minimize credit risk through the development of company internal and external relationships. (Permanent Part Time) 5 days with 25-30 hours per week.
Duties You will be responsible for, but not limited to.
- Follow-up and escalate overdue customers
- Provide invoices and statements at the customer’s request
- Processing the daily banking from customer deliveries/driver bags
- Negotiate payments with customers
- Action phone and email account requests and enquiries.
- Send POD’s (Proof of Delivery) at the customer’s request.
- Maintaining debtor accounts
- Update file notes on customer accounts.
- Processing daily customer credit card payments.
- Process weekly stock transfers
- Prepare monthly credit card account reconciliation and general ledger maintenance
- Maintain fixed asset register and finalise at month end
- Process invoices/returns for Equipment on Loan (EOL)
- Assist the external auditor during the audit process
- Performing ad-hoc duties where necessary
- 2+ years’ experience in accounts receivables
- Intermediate Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commence immediately
- Applicant must be a permanent resident
- Resident must be looking
How to Apply
The right candidate will have experience in the relevant position. Communication skills are second to none.
For a confidential discussion regarding to this role, please send your email to ****@schibellocaffe.com
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY. Successful applications will be contacted by phone.
We look forward to meeting you!