Marketing Executive | North Sydney
- Competitive remuneration package on offer
- Ongoing professional development and coaching
- Unique opportunity to make a real difference to our Members businesses
We are the market leader and a household name in the glass industry and now have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our growing Electrical & Plumbing division in North Sydney.
About us ...
At O'Brien®, we put our customer at the heart of everything that we do. This means that we need a team of inspired, caring professionals who are passionate about delighting our customers, every day. A successful Marketing Executive will assist our Members to grow their customer base and drive important messaging throughout our Member network.
What about you?
In this role, you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Assisting our frontline team in executing and driving the take up of marketing campaigns to our Members
- Partnering with key internal and external stakeholders to provide innovative material and content to our Member network
- Driving the growth of the O’Brien and Laser Members businesses through the delivery of sound content, communication and marketing strategies
- Analyse the performance and effectiveness of all communications for continuous improvement
- Assist to monitor and manage the Electrical & Plumbing social media networks to engage with our customers, suppliers, and wider online audiences on a regular basis
- Create compelling and on-trend content for use across social media, newsletters & other online/ offline initiatives
- Assist with the development and execution of other marketing and communication activities as required
What you need?
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Communications (or in process of completing)
- Advanced written, verbal and presentation skills with demonstrated experience in relevant and impactful content writing
- Digital literacy skills - Google (G Suite) and Microsoft with the ability to learn new systems
- Exceptional rapport building and stakeholder management skills with demonstrated ability to build new and strengthen existing relationships
- A creative flair with a strong attention to detail
- A proactive attitude and be task driven, with the ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Be willing to work in Padstow to collaborate with the wider O'Brien® support team one day a week
If you meet the above criteria and you’re seeking a rewarding career with a nationally recognised household brand, then we would love to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
No recruitment agencies please