Gold Buyers Central is a 100%, Australian-owned business and we are proudly one of Australia's largest recyclers of precious metals and mobile phones.
We are looking for the right person to join our Team of experienced gold and precious metal buyers, particularly at our southern locations for the time being. You will find our stores in major shopping centres in WA and NSW and we provide an opportunity for customers to bring their unwanted jewellery and mobile phones to a safe, secure and central location where they can be tested and exchanged for cash on the spot.
As a member of our Team you will earn a generous salary, plus super, and be eligible for extra incentives.
The Gold Buyers Team:
· Ability to be trained in the testing and appraisal of precious metals
· Excellent and competent computer skills
· Be able to work retail trading hours
· Mature, responsible and reliable
· Trustworthy and honest
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent English speaking skills
· Ability to work solely, and responsibly manage the day to day operations of a store
· Proven ability to achieve performance targets and KPI's.
· Outgoing and friendly
· Not afraid to approach and chat to prospective customers
· Have a strong marketing focus
· Flexible and be prepared to work at several store locations as required.
· Experienced in customer service and sales
· Energetic and enthusiastic
· Positive attitude
· Required to work a minimum of one day on the weekend and Thursday nights as part of your weekly roster
· Accurate typing skills and data entry
· Attention to detail
· Compassionate and understanding
· A people person
· Have Drivers Licence and own vehicle or reliable with public transport
Are you who we need?
Please apply below and upload a resume, WITH AN introductory covering letter, to the attention of the Regional Manager. Only applicants who meet these criteria will be considered.
We have minimum age requirements but no maximum and we encourage those more mature members of the workforce to apply.
We are unable to employ people with criminal histories, and a police clearance will be required for all successful applicants.
Please note: We appreciate the time involved in submitting an application and we thank you for considering this position.
Due to the potentially large number of applicants, please be advised that when you apply, your application may not be formally acknowledged. We apologise if this seems impersonal, but we hope that you can appreciate the logistical difficulties in replying to everyone.
We will keep your details on file for a period of three months and if a suitable vacancy arises during that time we will be in contact with you.
Job Types: Casual, Part-time, Full-time potential
Salary: $25,000.00 to $50,000 /year
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $25,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year