Logistics Coordinator | Eastern Creek
- Eastern Creek Location
- Permanent - Full Time Position
- Great team environment and excellent culture
At CROSSMARK, we connect shoppers to brands by providing a smarter way to faster growth in all things retail. As Australia’s leading Field Sales and Marketing Business, we help some of the most powerful brands in the world reach – and exceed – their performance objectives.
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will be coordinating day to day operational queries across our key clients and client management teams. Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager, you will primarily be responsible for coordination of inventory, orders, logistics and 3PL.
The key responsibilities will be:
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Manage day to day activities of key client to ensure all KPIs are achieved
- Liaise with the client on daily basis
- Collate, analyse and present reports to client
- Assist the manager in negotiating contracts, pricing and lead times with carriers
- Prepare management reports and ensure all reports are available to stakeholders within required time frames
- Manage 3PL clients, order processing and liaise with 3PL partner
- Reconcile and sign off freight invoices
- Assist with the implementation of Warehouse Management System as required
- Assist the team with day to day tasks as required
- Supply Chain qualifications desirable but not essential
- Minimum 2 years’ previous experience in similar role
- Previous Warehouse experience is essential
- Strong communication, negotiation skills and analytical attitude
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively under pressure
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn and grow
- Knowledge of OH&S procedures
If you would like a career with CROSSMARK, please submit your resume by using the apply button below. If you would simply like to know more, please visit our website www.crossmark.com.au
As part of our process we would like you to complete a video interview, so please keep an eye out for an email from our Talent Acquisition Team. This is a great opportunity to allow you to stand out from the crowd by showcasing your personality and professionalism beyond your CV.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone by our Talent Acquisition Team. We'd like to thank all other candidates for their interest and wish you well in your job search.