Mental Health Support Worker
Holistic Home Care is an organisation specializing in providing a high-quality care to their clients on the basis of holistic approach. Our aim is to maintain the Independence of our clients and enhancement of well being.
We are looking for passionate people who have the drive and determination to make a real difference in the lives of individuals with a disability and mental illness.
Area- North Lakes- SIL home with three participants
- Provide assistance with activities of daily living including (but not limited to) Showering, Dressing/grooming, toileting, preparing meals
- Assist with household tasks such as general cleaning/tidying, bed making and laundry assistance
- Support our clients to establish and maintain relationships through access to recreational activities, sports and arts in the community
- Perform duties in a flexible manner which suit our clients’ individual needs .
- Maintain positive and welcoming relationships with our clients and their families.
- Assist them and build skills to maintain their independence in daily life
- Create positive momentum for our clients
- Cert III in disability and support or similar qualification
- Must have experience or sound understanding of working with mental health clients.
- First AID and CPR or willing to obtain one.
- MUST have Current Driver License and your own vehicle
- Hold or willing to obtains Working with Children's Check and Yellow Card
- Good communication skills and
- String skills to work with three participants in one home
- Must be Available for shift work such as sleepovers, weekends and weekdays.
What are the benefits?·
- Effective pay rates
- Flexible hours
- Improve the safety and quality of client care
- Inspire and empower others to embrace best practice
- Supportive work environment
Job Type: Casual
- Caboolture QLD (Preferred)