CARE AT HOME OFFICER
Casual Position Available
- Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) was established in 1880 to help people in need.
- RFBI has become a leading aged care provider across NSW and ACT, with a vision to provide quality aged care services that are accessible by all people and has a positive impact on their lives.
- RFBI also offers a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT to support older Australians to remain living in their own home.
We have a number of opportunities for Carers to join our Care at Home Team based in Kurri Kurri on a casual basis.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting clients with their daily living, personal care, general house cleaning, shopping, respite and social support and other requirements specified in their care plans
- Following the clients support plan and report any changes observed to the Care at Home Coordinator
- Providing basic clinical care including: wound dressing; assisting with medication delivery; recording basic clinical observations.
- Liaising with families and health professionals to ensure all client needs are met
You will have:
- A Certificate III in Aged or Community Care
- Previous experience within the aged care sector
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Full Australian Drivers Licence and comprehensive car insurance
- The ability to work weekends
- You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be eligible for the role.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
- To be successful you will demonstrate your passion to make a difference in the lives of our residents and to work with them to ensure they receive the highest possible care, tailored to their needs and preferences.