At the Haynes Group we have had significant success in forming preferred supplier arrangements. We currently supply experienced personnel to various "Blue Chip" client sites and projects across the Mining, Civil, Construction, Manufacturing and Gas and Energy sectors.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Service Coordinator to join one of our high-profile clients based in Rockhampton for a Maternity Leave Assignment commencing in June 2020.
The key responsibilities of this role will include but not be limited to:
- Working in the Field Service Team – Managing the administrative support across service and warranty management
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate all aspects of work in progress (WIP), including reviewing and invoicing to customers
- Support and manage preventative maintenance servicing options provided
- Review and update WIP data to provide accurate periodic reporting and forecasting
- Monitor aged and inactive service calls internally to reduce and minimize aged WIP costs
You will bring the following skills and experience to the role:
- Demonstrated experience in operational administrative support within an Industrial Services or Mining Services
- Highly Regarded knowledge of using AX
- Strong attention to detail to identify discrepancies or mitigate oversights for warranty support
- Highly developed communication skills to manage customer expectations and drive positive outcomes
- Well-developed planning skills to manage workloads and meet deadlines and timeframes on a daily basis
- Display a highly conscientiousness attitude and approach to deliver reliable, and consistent results.
- It is essential that you can display excellent verbal and nonverbal, communication skills
- Proven experience working in a similar team environment
- Computer Literate
- Ability to maintain a safe and clean workspace
- A continuous Improvement commitment and positive attitude towards change
- Physically fit to pass a Pre-Employment Medical + D&A Screening
- A proficient & motivated work ethic
If you believe you have the required skills and experience to take on this exciting opportunity, then we strongly encourage you to apply. www.haynesgroup.com.au
- We value Diversity and are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We believe in Simplicity through fearless innovation and commit to delivering value for our customers through our people. We believe that people do amazing things, and in surrounding ourselves with people who are as committed as us at providing a great place to work.
For a confidential conversation, please contact:
Haynes Group, Mackay
07 4952 9707