WA – Perth Metro Area
- Full Time Position
- Opportunity to work with an Australian retail icon
- Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman with over 180 stores nationwide. We are an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation and performance in the retail categories of furniture and bedding, flooring, bathrooms and kitchen renovations, electrical goods, small appliances, technology and entertainment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic customer service focused Storeperson to join the team at the Midland Store.
Our Warehouse Store people have a good understanding of the dispatching and receiving of orders, and liaising with customers providing exceptional customer service.
To be successful you must:
What we require:
- Be highly motivated and results driven person with outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment
What we offer:
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- To be highly organised and possess great time management skills
- Must be motivated and have a great eye for detail
- Experience checking delivery sheets
- Effective, timely and accurate distribution of goods in and out of our warehouse, including loading of trucks
- A strong commitment to WH&S policies and procedures
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Flexibility across retail trading hours including weekends, public holidays and late night trades
- Current Forklift, Drivers and Pickers License (preferred or essential)
- Generous staff discounts
- Harvey Norman is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
- An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
- A flexible and positive work environment
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
Advertised: 14 May 2020 W. Australia Standard Time