Department Manager TOOWOOMBA
Here at Bunnings, we're in the business of home improvement, proudly part of the lives of countless households in Australia and New Zealand. We all love channeling a bit of DIY. Most of us would jump at the chance to head to Bunnings to start that next project, not to mention the sausage sizzle. Imagine if you could work where you play?
We are now seeking two dynamic Department Managers for our Toowoomba Warehouses. As the Department Manager, you have the very important job of managing the day-to-day operations of an area within the warehouse, ensuring your team create memorable experiences and make your customer's DIY projects a reality. Your department will be your pride and joy – you'll use visual merchandising to your best advantage, aligning this to store marketing plans.
Who are you?
- You've led a team of 30+ in a large retail environment
- You're a coach, trainer and mentor. You live the Bunnings customer service ethic and you coach your team on how to do the same
- You don't settle for second best - you continuously look for improvement and new ways of working
- You love working with teams, forming the best working relationships and leveraging off the strength of your people
- You put workplace safety top of mind
- Agile and adaptable. It's a hands on role, so you'll be prepared to get your hands dirty.
- You're flexible and can work a rotating roster, including weekends and public holidays
What we offer…
- A team-focused workplace that supports flexibility, diversity and inclusion
- Ongoing career development and training
- A fun work environment
- A chance to create a real difference in the local community
- 12 weeks Paid Parental Leave for eligible team members
- Team member and spouse discount
- An opportunity to participate in the Wesfarmers Employee Share Plan