Senior .Net/C#/React Developer - Major Global Engineering Company
This is an iconic Engineering organisation that is a major player across the planet in their industry verticals. They are currently in the middle of some of the biggest Microsoft projects of their kind in Australia.
This is a genuinely exciting role that offers -
- Opportunity to play a key role role in a talented team of IT specialists in a rapidly growing global company.
- Ample and multiple opportunities for career growth.
- A varied workload ensuring two days are never the same.
- Technically excellent team.
- Excellent salary + benefits
- Lots of career-growth
- Modern offices with new equipment
- Flexible working hours / great work life balance
- Relaxed culture / sociable team / Friday beers
Due to a large digital transformation we are looking for a focused, career-motivated, Senior Business Intelligence Developer Analyst to come on board and help play a key role in this technically gifted IT applications delivery team.
The current technology stack includes:
- Web – ASP.NET Core, ReactJS
- Mobile – React Native / Xamarin Forms (iOS & Android)
- Database – SQL Server (using Entity Framework)
- Hosting – Azure
- RPA - UiPath
Please note that excellent written English, strong communication skills, and full working rights are all required to apply.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that the candidate has/is
- Experience with ReactJS & Redux
- Experience developing RESTful APIs using ASP.NET
- Experience working with Entity Framework, SQL Server and T-SQL
- The genuine desire to broaden their skill set into areas such as mobile development, robotic automation and integration technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and a can-do attitude with an aptitude to take on any task and run with it to completion
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A relevant undergraduate degree from a university
Apply now, in strictest confidence, to ******@etegroup.com.au or hit the APPLY tab .