Our client, a significant player in the Construction and Mining Services sector, seeks to employ an experienced and commercially focused Management Accountant on a contract basis to support a number of key stakeholders during End of Financial year reporting.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Monthly management reporting including preparation of month end journals.
• Budgeting, Forecasting Cost & Managing cash flow.
• Balance sheet & Asset reconciliations
• Analysis of profit and loss and balance sheets.
• Assisting with financial compliance
• Providing finance support to directors and business unit managers.
• Preparation of the yearly budget, including ongoing development of the forecasting spread sheet.
• Processing Standard Journals.
To be considered for this role you will ideally possess the following:
• CA, CPA, ACCA or CIMA qualifed is essential.
• Be available to start End of May 2020
• Experience with large ERP systems is essential.
• Experience in a similar Management Accountant position.
• Strong communications skills also required.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV today by clicking the 'Apply' button or send your CV directly to *****@psgaus.com.au