Customer Service Officer
- Act as the face of the company to support clients, staff and all other incoming calls with an exceptional service.
- This role would be perfect for someone who is client centric and has excellent interpersonal skills.
- Full time 4-month contract role Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm.
Prestige Inhome Care is a private provider of high-quality home-based care services to vulnerable members of our community. We specialise in providing dedicated nurses and professional carers committed to help people stay in their own home. Our vision is to help people remain in the comfort, security and familiarity of their own home for as long as possible.
About the role
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Officer exists to ensure Prestige provides the highest standards of initial contact service, to everyone that contacts our business. This role, sits within our Service Delivery team and acts as the ‘front door’ to Prestige and has the objective of addressing client and carer phone and email enquires that fall within its remit and to triage the balance as required. Key areas of focus for this role include:
- Contributing to high standards of service and client care by phone, email and in person.
- Ensuring sales enquiries are referred in a timely manner.
- Ensuring broker referrals are being managed effectively and in a timely manner.
- Dealing with all inbound enquiries (phone or email) in a professional manner.
- Supporting continuous care and service improvement.
- Ensuring the highest levels of compliance and data integrity.
- Managing all government funded service plan referrals and updates.
- Data entry to ensure data currency in our rostering system (Procura).
This role is centred around people and supporting predominantly both clients and care staff. Going above and beyond is critical, both our staff and clients rely heavily on your support!
You are people focused and enjoy helping others, you’ve had experience in a customer service related role, so you understand high pressure environments and what it takes to respond and support people with their requests. You can juggle multiple requests, able to prioritise what’s the most important, you’re a go getter – you just know how to get things done without any hassle.
You’re a great communicator both over the phone and emails and have the skills to be able to adapt your approach to a varied range of stakeholders. You’re compassionate and a great listener, you understand that each person is different and so are their needs, the level of support they might require from you but most importantly you enjoy making a difference to others people’s lives or in the community!
You’re tech savvy - computer literate with MS Office, competent using databases or CRMs and familiar with telephone systems All of which will get you off to a flying start in this role. What’s in it for you
How to apply
- Modern new head office located close to home in Moorabbin.
- Structured development programs to support your career as a Customer Service Officer and opportunities to support different projects.
- Fun and enthusiast team culture.
- Casual dress Friday, many staff engagement activities and professional development opportunities.
Get in quick, submit your application now! To find out more about this role and Prestige Inhome Care, go to www.prestigeinhomecare.com.au or email your application to Caitlin Boyd on *******@prestigeinhomecare.com.au.
Contact Caitlin Boyd on 1300 10 30 10 with any questions about this opportunity.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory National Police History Check. Police check outcomes are considered in accordance with applicable legislation and standards.