Group Leader | C&K Middlemount Community Childcare Centre | CENTRAL QLD
Group Leader - C&K Middlemount Community Childcare Centre
About the role:
- Permanent Group Leader role
- Be a leader in Early Education and Care
- Lead Educator position in the Nursery room
At C&K Middlemount Community Childcare Centre, we are currently seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Group Leader to join our Centre. Your new role will have you working alongside 2 other educators in the Nursery room 0-2 age group.
- Permanent Full-time hours or part time considered
- Commencing in May 2020
- Above award wage
- Professional development and training provided
The successful educator will pride themselves on their mentoring ability and have a passion for working closely with educators within the learning environment. We are looking for someone with exceptional relationships with families and who is dedicated to furthering their own learning as an early childhood professional.
At C&K Middlemount Community Childcare Centre we are proud of our spacious natural environment and use this as a catalyst for challenging and open-ended play where children are provided with uninterrupted time to explore and engage in learning. Children are provided with endless opportunities for messy, dirty, wet and sandy play. Messy means confident, capable and most importantly- happy children!
Ideal applicants will have:
- Diploma in Children's Services (or equivalent qualification) or studying towards
- Hold a current blue card (or willing to obtain)
- Current first aid/CPR including asthma and anaphylaxis
- Previous experience working with the 0-2 age group
- An ability to work as an effective team member
- An understanding of the provision of a safe, well planned indoor and outdoor learning environment
- An ability to document observations of children's behaviour and development
- An ability to implement a planned program, ensuring the needs of individual children and the group are met
C&K is proud to be the largest and longest established provider of community-based early childhood education and care services in Queensland. Working at C&K you will have access to many benefits including, but not limited to, above-award wages, salary packaging options, priority access to C&K childcare and kindergarten centres and access to study through our C&K College. C&K is committed to an inclusive workforce and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally-diverse backgrounds. All C&K employees are required to undergo background checks which includes police checks.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. C&K reserve the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button below and complete our online application form.