Talent And Brand Specialist
Embracing the JBS values, you are a passionate storyteller and change champion with extensive experience in employee and candidate engagement activities. Your expertise in HR qualifies you to connect effectively with our team members; your confidence allows you to create solid relationships with internal and external stakeholders; and your marketing skills enable you to create the link between the organisation, our team members and potential candidates.
- Develop and implement an employer branding strategy to attract and retain top talent.
- Build relationships with local, national and international employment and education providers whilst continuing to engage with the local communities in which we operate as you design and execute creative alternate recruitment strategies including; international skilled worker initiatives, refugee programs, graduate programs and internships.
- Develop and implement a recruiting and onboarding framework which embraces the organisations culture, its business and team members specific roles.
- Collaborate with our internal Group Communications team to create a widespread media footprint to inform, promote and engage internal and external audiences. Key to achieving this will be the development of our internal marketing collateral along with ongoing ownership of the organisations Intranet platform.
- Grasp organisation requirements though employee engagement activities and support leaders in action planning and delivery.
- Use data-driven decision making in overseeing national recruitment spend, campaign effectiveness, candidate conversions, JBS brand engagement and employee retention activities.
- Build on our continuous improvement initiatives in system capability and usability and support the business in project delivery and the change management process.
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline of Human Resources and/or Marketing/Communications.
- Significant end to end best practice experience in proactive recruitment and Talent Acquisition, including advanced ATS systems knowledge, ideally in Success Factors.
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) & Microsoft Office Suite a must, and SharePoint experience beneficial.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritise conflicting demands, you will be an experienced leader who takes pride in developing your team.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, highly effective influencing and negotiating skills and commercial acumen with significant experience in partnering with diverse white and blue collar stakeholder groups.
- Solid understanding of immigration practices.
If you are the passionate specialist in all things Talent and Brand we are looking for we would like you to introduce yourself by providing your resume with a link to a 2 minute video application.
The JBS Australia Group People and Culture team look forward to hearing from you.
JBS Australia will be looking after this exciting new role ourselves, please no agency submissions at this stage of the process.