Executive Assistant (Full-Time)
“At Perth Waldorf School we are committed to promoting the safety, health and wellbeing of children and young people and expect all school staff, parents, students, volunteers and visitors to the school to share that commitment”
Closes Monday 25 May 2020
The School will consider part-time but would prefer 5 days per week.
Must be able to work during school holidays.
1 year contract initially, with three month probationary period.
We are currently searching for an experienced, organised and highly capable Executive Assistant to work closely with the School Administrator.
This is a diverse and varied role providing high level, confidential, administrative support.
The role involves:
- Using positive interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of people and manage and respond appropriately to complex and/or sensitive inquiries;
- Prioritisation of tasks;
- Relationship management;
- Writing and editing correspondence including managing email;
- Calendar management;
- Supporting the functions of the school administration team and faculty coordinators;
- Assisting with the collation and distribution of monthly reports;
- Organisation of some events, occasional travel;
- Personal Assistant duties;
- Receiving screening and prioritising telephone calls.
The Successful applicant will have
- At least seven years demonstrated experience providing high level PA or EA support.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and the Microsoft suite of products.
- Previous examples of strong written and oral communication skills with high levels of social and emotional intelligence.
- Be able to exercise initiative, respond with flexibility and a can-do attitude.
- Promote a welcoming and supportive culture and engage with the ethos and philosophy of the school.
Contact email@example.com for more details. Job Description available pws.wa.edu.au