Cosmetic Nurse Injector - Brisbane Area
- Are you wanting a career with a leader in the Cosmetics Injectables field? If so, we have exciting opportunities for you available now!
Results Laser Clinic are a well-established, highly sought after aesthetic clinic, considered to be market leaders in the laser industry with accredited laser clinics in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
We have exciting opportunities for passionate nurses who wish to work in the beauty industry and pursue a career as a Cosmetic Nurse Injector.
About Our Role
As a Cosmetic Nurse Injector you will be required to:
- Focus your time with anti-ageing injectable treatments (anti-wrinkle and dermal fillers)
- Provide an exceptional high level of customer service
- Coordinating bookings, billing and completing patient notes
- Develop a specific treatment plan for clients with ongoing follow-up
- Answer any client questions or concerns
Training will be provided to the right candidates.
What You Will Need To Succeed
- Have a passion for Cosmetic Injectables
- Have a want to help people feel confident about their appearance
- Be self-motivated
- Natural Sales Ability to promote product and services
- Have a professional and friendly attitude
- Attention to detail a must
- Be flexible
- Must be an AHPRA accredited Registered Nurse
- Commit to a minimum engagement of 2 years
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
Due to the current health crisis we are looking to hire new nurses when beauty clinics reopen. We would love to hear from you in the meantime to begin the interview process.