2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE ADVERTISEMENT
1 x Clinic Manager
1 x Senior Dermal/Laser Specialist
We are now recruiting for our ultra-modern clinic, equipped with the finest technology and has an experienced, cohesive and fun-loving, results-driven team.
DERMAL AND LASER THERAPISTS ARE SOUGHT WITH PROVEN SKILLS IN THE AESTHETIC INDUSTRY, LICENSED IN THE USE OF LASERS AND TRUE AMBASSADORS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, WHO CONSIDER THEMSELVES TO BE THE BEST OF THE BEST IN DELIVERING LASER AND DERMAL SERVICES.
Is this you?
Maybe you are ready to develop your skills?
We are seeking qualified people who have already completed their Diploma of Beauty Therapy.
The right candidates will have passion and ability to deliver amazing dermal and laser consultations, services, and results. Always with the clients' best interests at heart.
We are all about treatment efficacy, positive attitudes, excellent customer service and results driven people - our clients deserve the very best - Is this YOU?
The ideal candidate:
• Qualified - Diploma standard in Beauty Therapy
• Must have current laser license to operate in Queensland
• Ideally experienced in Laser or IPL technologies
• Ideally experienced in advanced Dermal therapies
• Rejuvenation Licence desired but not essential
• A proven track record in delivering an amazing customer experience
• Passionate about delivering results
• Sales experience
To be an integral member of our high calibre team, you must have the ability to listen to your client, understand their needs, prescribe, and deliver the appropriate treatments! This includes consultation skills and a sound understanding of skin science.
Our teams are encouraged to continue to develop their professional skills and to follow an exciting career path with a well known franchise located in Westfield Chermside. Are you an energetic go-getter who is interested in working with a dynamic company?
Why work for us?
• Excellent salary package and monthly incentives plus huge discounts on all treatments and skincare products
• Career progression – We have a fully operational training academy where our technicians gain education and experience in all areas of the business including theory, protocol knowledge, regulations, and practical training. We fully support our technical team in gaining their specific laser licenses.
• All training delivered in a controlled training environment
• A beautifully equipped clinic with medical-grade equipment
• Advanced and varied treatments
• Training team to support
• Staff parking for $5 per day inside Westfields Chermside
• Close to public transport
Apply now, send your resume and a covering letter, explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this clinic and how you can make a difference.