Experienced Support Workers
Please note we have various positions available. Please read the description in full.
Advance Support Services are seeking a team of Female Support Workers with experience in Mental Health and ASD to support a high needs client.
The position will commence as casual with the opportunity to transition to Permanent Part Time for the right candidates.
Who you are:
- Highly motivated and committed person looking for a rewarding career
- Resilient and can stay calm in challenging situations
- Ability to manage aggressive behaviour
- Build, establish and maintain good relationships
- Confident in setting professional boundaries
- Ability to work autonomously
- Always reliable
- Proven experience supporting clients with Mental Health/ASD
- Knowledge and understanding of diabetes
- Ability to cook and assist with groceries/meal planning
- Assisting with medication
Role requirements –
- Certificate III (minimum) or Certificate IV in Disability, Individual Support
- Mental Health qualifications and experience are essential
- Alcohol and Other Drugs training or qualifications highly desirable
We are seeking Support Workers With ASD experience. You must also have a extended knowledge on progress notes and how to follow care plans.
We are seeking support workers for our casual pool. This position could have the potential for more hours.
Mandatory Requirements ( For all positions)
- Hold a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and a Working with Children Check (Blue card)
- Nationally accredited CPR and First Aid certificated
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module (completed here: https://training.ndiscommission.gov.au)
- Driver's license and car with insurance
- Right to work in Australia
- COVID 19 Training ( complete here -