Receptionist / Rental Administration - Real Estate
At Sweeney Altona, Altona Meadows & Altona North, we are currently looking for a dynamic and professional Receptionist / Real Estate Administration Assistant. We are a family focased & family friendly office. The position includes working on Saturdays
This role can vary considerably, however tasks usually include the following;
- Answer telephone and handle all enquiries while documenting all enquiries
- Organising Sales Marketing & Data Entry
- Assisting both the Sales and Rental Departments
- Meet and Greet Clients
- Prepare and update Rental and Sales lists and websites
- Arranging Maintenance appointments when necessary
- Prepare Routine Inspection letters for landlords and tenants
- Respond to emails
- Ordering and removal of all marketing boards
- Ordering all window posters
- Prepare landlord and tenant packs
- Uploading Sales and Rental Open for Inspection times
- Assisting with the preparation of Sales documentation
- Collating landlord statements
- General filing, photocopying and scanning
- Organisation and preparation of marketing
- Sending all required text messages and informing tenants of OFI times
- Under instructions from a Senior person, conduct single portfolio tasks
- Daily banking
- Maintain office stock
- Open and closing of the office
- Maintaining office cleanliness
- Coordinate and carry out all office administration including reception, mail, couriers, greeting clients and filing
- Other tasks as directed
- Our office is open 6 days per week, so the role requires the successful candidate to work a 6 day fortnight which includes 1 Saturday every fortnight.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We are seeking someone with a minimum of 12 months previous experience in a similar role. However, for the right candidate, we are prepared to train someone with no experience.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Agent's Representative License is a highly desirable
- Complete administration tasks on time
- Deal with clients, suppliers and other employees professionally at all times
- Ensure office is clean and presentable at all times
To be considered for this role, you must have impeccable presentation, be a 'people' person with strong communication skills and have a corporate appearance.
Salary negotiable with experience.
All applications and discussions will be treated in the strictest confidence. So if you feel you may be interested, email your resume and cover letter to us.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Recruiters need not call.