Medical Secretary / Receptionist
We are currently seeking an experienced and mature Medical Receptionist for a specialist medical practice located in Fitzroy. This is a fantastic opportunity within the Medical sector with generous remuneration and permanent part time position.
Duties include but are not be limited to
- Answering phones
- Meet and greet patients
- Booking appointments
- Scanning of reports
- Billing and receipting patients
- Billing for in hospital patients
- Reconciliation and Daily banking
- Maintaining reception area
- Previous experience as a medical receptionist
- A proven history of stability within employment
- The ability to communicate with patients from all types of backgrounds
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional, warm and friendly disposition
- Able to work well independently
- Confidence with Medical Terminology
- Experience in Genie medical software is an advantage
This position is a Permanent Part Time position with pay $25 to $30 / hr and conditions as per the Medical Reception Award.
- 2 days a week - 9 am - 5 pm, you will be able to choose the days you want to work as long as you can work for 2 days a wk
Please note that previous experience as a medical receptionist is essential without which your application will not be considered.
If you require further information please email: ***********@auroraspecialists.com.au