Senior Contracts Administrator
Established as a joint venture between Monadelphous and Lycopodium in 2016, Mondium is strategically positioned to deliver engineering, procurement and construction projects from initial consultation through to design, construction, commissioning and handover of assets.
For people joining us, that means the possibilities are endless. The ability to establish yourself in a rapidly expanding business, to be part of the team that sets the direction of the company, or the team on the ground that solidifies our reputation for delivery.
If you're an experienced and driven Senior Contracts Administrator who wants to be a part of something big in the resources sector, come join the Mondium team. This site-based role on a 3/1 roster from Perth, will play an integral part in the successful execution of the WTS2 project.
Drawing on your previous experience, you will be responsible for:
- For the coordination and administration of the Earthworks and NPI contracts function and providing all contractual advice to Project Management Teams and/or Business Units
- Ensures that contractual activities are undertaken in the most efficient and logical order to achieve deliverables
- Provide timely guidance and advice to ensure activities comply with laws, regulations, policies and guidelines. Raise potential contractual risks/issues and work to resolve
- Work with a cohesive, high-performing work group by clarifying accountabilities, involving the group in decisions and providing resources
- Provide contractual advice to Project Management Teams, work in accordance with quality assurance procedures, based on customer requirements
- Manage and build strong customer relationships, coordinating communications. Establish project plans based on prioritised tasks, available resources, work schedules, and project milestones
- Analyse information, generate alternatives, and commit to solutions that ensure the efficient use of organisational resources including project forecasting and reporting
What we’re looking for:
- Tertiary qualification in Commercial / Contracts Management or related discipline is preferred
- Sound working knowledge of current contract law, relevant legislation and its application to Mondium
- Minimum of 10 years contracts management experience managing the administration of subcontracts
- Significant contract experience within the heavy industrial sectors, including earthworks, civil and building works
- Advanced user of MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Sound technical writing skills to prepare well written tenders and proposals, reports and instructions
Mondium is an equal opportunity employer and believe diversity enriches our breadth of knowledge, capability and experience. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.