Trainer / Assessor
Great Southern Group Training (trading as ATC Work Smart and Corporate First Aid Australia) is an incorporated not-for-profit community based organisation that began training operations in November 1987. ATC Worksmart and Corporate First Aid Australia provide training services to the Southwest, Great Southern, Goldfields, Esperance and Mid West regions of Western Australia.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Deliver and assess structured, flexible, relevant and interesting training sessions
- Assist all learners regardless of level to achieve their training goals
- Complete all training records accurately
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of each training session and personal facilitation
- Participating in the creation and continuous improvement of training
- Connecting with organisations and supporting students during work placement. (individual support)
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Current Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Vocational competencies at least to the level being delivered and assessed
- Current industry skills directly relevant to the training and assessment being provided
- Engaging presentation, and high level of interpersonal and written communication skills
- Discipline to keep to a timetable and curriculum
Please use the apply now button to provide a current CV and letter addressing your suitability.
Initial telephone enquiries are welcome. Call Tony Sommerville on 0408714***.