EMCO Building is a highly successful and established Commercial Builder and Developer with more than 34 years industry experience. Continued growth means we are looking to recruit a Site Manager to join our highly successful and progressive team.
Our varied and expansive workload will enable the successful candidate to be involved in all areas of the Commercial Construction sector from large refurbishment projects through to New Build Commercial, Industrial, Educational and Government Buildings.
EMCO Building understands that the strength of the Company lies with the Employees and provides a flexible working environment where their individuals skills are recognised and rewarded.
The Site Manager's role is central to the Company's success and is a valued position. The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 5 years experience in a similar role with a record of success
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Have experience with a range of commercial projects including residential apartment developments
- Understand and have hands on experience with OH&S requirements as well as good building practices. OHS Supervisor Certificate or greater will be highly valued.
- Be Computer Literate capable of using Site Based Computer Apps
- Be a Team Player
- Be a Pro-active Problem Solver
- Have a passion for the Construction Industry and pride in their work
You will be responsible for:
- The Management of the Site Team
- The Management and control of all site based activities including OH&S implementation and monitoring
- Sub Contract, Supplier and Client liaison
- Ensuring quality and cost considerations are achieved
- Management and resolution of site issues
- Monitoring the Project programming
- Report preparation as necessary
The successful candidate must have significant experience and a track record of success.
In return we offer:
- Excellent remuneration package tailored to the individual.
- A vibrant work experience.
- Opportunities for personal development and career progression.
- A varied and exciting project base.