Litigator - Solicitor Part-Time
An opportunity exists for a part-time Solicitor with Commercial Litigation experience (essential).
Are you interested in:
- Commercial dispute resolution;
- Family Provision dispute resolution;
- generally acting for small to medium-sized businesses and their owners;
- being rewarded for your effort; and
- actively networking to attract clients?
Experience with drafting and giving advice on Commercial Documents, Wills, Estate Planning and Probate work will also be an advantage.
You will receive a base salary commensurate with your experience, plus bonuses calculated on receipts from your legal work and extra bonuses for undertaking firm innovation projects.
The successful candidates will:
- have at least 2+ years litigation experience;
- have excellent verbal communication and written skills;
- be well organised;
- have proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of programs;
- have strong legal research and analytical skills;
- be good at spotting better ways of doing things;
- be very well-presented;
- hours of work negotiable; and
- flexibility to work some days from home.
Please email your resume to Mrs Cris Martin - *********@patersons.com.au