Bend-tech Group is a highly innovative engineering company transforming the safety and efficiency outcomes in the mining industry. Our blue-chip client base means we are constantly pushing the limits in terms of design, engineering and fabrication.
This has led our marketing and sales processes to become industry leading both in development and execution.
We want someone who is looking for a diverse, fast paced and exciting supporting role that encourages growth, teamwork and learning.
Part-time (2-3 days) building into a full-time role.
Supporting the marketing manager in delivering end-to-end campaigns on a national and international level, digital marketing, marketing asset production, copy-writing, website development and improvement, video shooting and production, new product launches, new market development.
The marketing department supports and works closely with a large sales team so many ad-hoc projects will arise which are often to tight deadlines. Support in this area is key.
- Bachelor’s Degree majoring in Marketing or Communications (or currently completing)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to learn and work outside of the box
- Ability to work to tight deadlines autonomously or as part of a team
- WordPress experience
- Photoshop/InDesign experience