Internal Sales Representative
We are now seeking an energetic, highly committed and organised Internal Sales Representative to join a fast-paced internal sales team at our Canning Vale facility. Come and be part of our dynamic and friendly workplace with unprecedented growth potential.
- A competitive remuneration package which is based on your experience and qualifications
- On-going training and development
- The opportunity of working for a well-established, energetic and growing organisation
- A safe, workplace, with a strong focus on ZERO harm
- Company Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to support mental health
- Onsite company gym
- Employee Recognition program
- A positive workplace with an ongoing commitment to career development
- Inspirational leadership, that is eager to help you succeed
With responsibilities and tasks such as:
- Handling inbound sales enquiries
- Cold and warm lead outbound telemarketing
- Requesting client referrals
- Meet and exceed agreed targets on a monthly and annual basis
- Establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Maintaining a strong safety focus
As well as a person who will honour our core values of People, Safety, Respect, Communication and Continuous Improvement we are looking for someone with:
- The ability to identify and create new business opportunities
- Create and manage small targeted campaigns to attract new customers
- Work with sales and operations teams to achieve targeted business goals
- Meet and exceed agreed performance (budget) targets on a monthly and annual basis
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Well-developed communication skills
- Assertiveness, tenacity with a demonstratable sense of urgency, determination and resilience
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team Ability to work in a dynamic and changeable environment effectively, with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated commitment to quality; ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and be self-motivated
Our Vision and Your Future:
Access Group’s vision is to be the safest and most respected privately-owned company, leading the industry with outstanding customer service through our people, technology, and the latest equipment.
If you are ready for a career to remember, please send your cover letter and resume by clicking on the apply button.
At Access Group, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from women and indigenous people.
We respectfully request no agencies, please.