Facility Manager - Aged Care
Your future employer:
This vibrant, not-for-profit aged care organisation strives to be a leader in the provision of residential aged care, home care and independent living villas. They pride themselves on creating a community environment and being true to their values of compassion, honesty, kindness and professionalism. They are also committed to creating a fantastic work environment for their staff.
The exciting opportunity:
- Full operational responsibility of a 100 bed aged care facility located 30 minutes South of Perth’s CBD
- Report into the CEO
- Promote change in a positive manner, leading the process to transition to contemporary models of care in line with legislative requirements
- Manage and lead a team; providing clear direction, education and mentoring to create a culture where staff embrace job ownership
- Develop and implement action plans to address gaps and ensure a culture of continuous improvement
- Help to review, update and implement policies and procedures, ensuring processes and practice are reflective of best practice and the organisation’s vision
- Hold full profit and loss responsibility; driving ACFI and managing and maximising costs and resources to achieve financial targets
- Develop positive relationships with residents and families to create client directed care outcomes
- Full registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Proven track record as a Facility Manager within residential aged care
- Must have excellent knowledge of governance and a proven track record of leading facilities to meet the aged care standards
- A compassionate manager who is able to implement change, provide coaching and mentoring, improve culture and increase staff accountability
- Flexible, able to think on your feet and solution oriented, with a drive to deliver exceptional resident care through the provision of the highest quality services
- Excellent job satisfaction – make substantial improvements to the facility’s operations
- Be a key member of the leadership team at a values driven and vibrant not for profit aged care provider
- Have the opportunity to influence strategic direction
- Be guided and supported by your dedicated 3D Recruit Career Consultant, assisting with CV creation, interview preparation and career advice.
Our client is looking to fill this role immediately so don’t delay and express your interest by emailing your CV to ******@3drecruit.com.au – no cover letter is required. To find out more please call Kamala on 0424 435 ***.
If this role isn’t right for you, but you would like to have a confidential discussion about Director of Nursing, Clinical Manager, ACFI Coordinator, Workforce Planner, Registered Nurse and Enrolled Nurse opportunities in residential aged care please also call Kamala.