Regional Sales Manager - SA/WA
This global medical technology company is a market leader in the areas they specialise. They have a strong commitment to providing easy to use, clinically effective, quality products to their patients and pride themselves in the support and education they provide their allied health professionals to ensure optimal patient care. Due to business growth, they are in search of a strategically sound sales leader to manage their South Australian and Western Australian business and lead a team of talented sales professionals.
Reporting to the Sales Director, your responsibilities will include:
- developing and implementing sales strategy in line with local and global strategy
- engaging with KOL's and distribution partners ensuring best positioning of your brand
- leading, mentoring and coaching your sales team
- recruiting and performance management
- collaborating with your cross-function teams in marketing, clinical support and customer service
The successful candidate will have:
- a proven track record of sales management in the hospital environment
- experience in the medical industry including devices, consumables or pharmaceuticals
- strong strategic skills and sound business acumen
- exceptional leadership and people management skills
We are in search of a hands-on leader who is equally passionate about the people as they are the business. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, passionate and highly talented leadership team where your development opportunities will be endless.
To apply for this role please submit your application in WORD format by clicking 'apply'; or contact Sophea Heng on 0448 355 *** for further queries. Confidentiality is assured.