This position in based North of the River and will be reporting into the finance team lead. Initially for 6 months but, with a strong chance of being extended.
- Generate monthly/annual cost reports as requested by department managers
- Actively participate in a monthly cost review and other site improvement meetings
- Actual vs Budget/Forecast variance analysis
- Maintain fixed asset register & perform timely asset verification
- Assist with capital project transactions, including accruals, monitoring of cash-flows, close-outs, capitalisation and other property, plant and equipment related tasks.
- Support the business during annual budget process
- Liaise with stakeholders to agree on OPEX/CAPEX / depreciation accruals
- Be CA or CPA qualified
- 2-3 years experience in a similar position
- Strong communication style, and ability to liaise with project and finance staff
- Experience in an operational mining environment or Manufacturing
- Large ERP experience
- Be a problem solver and able to think on their feet.
- Excellent computer literacy skills including excel.
- Be immediately available or finishing up a current contract
To apply for this role, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply now button.