Operating Room, PACU And Ward Nurses Permanent Part Time And Casual Positions
The Murdoch Surgicentre is a modern private day hospital situated on the St John of God Murdoch Campus specialising in Orthopaedic, Ophthalmic, Oral, Gynaecology and minor Plastic surgery.
The successful candidate will have
- A willingness and capacity to embrace the Values of Murdoch Surgicentre.
- Current registration with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Advanced clinical skills and experience in a day surgery setting.
- The ability to use initiative, be self-motivated, promote a culture of safety and work effectively and harmoniously within the multi-disciplinary health care team.
- A commitment to personal ongoing education and professional development.
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to safe, quality patient care, patient satisfaction and advocacy.
- Flexible work options.
- Professional development.
- Supportive & friendly team.
- Weekends free (operating Monday to Friday).
- Nightshifts available (Monday to Thursday inclusive).
- No on-call.
To Apply for a Position
Include a detailed recent employment history with your CV and cover letter in your application.
Queries can be directed to ***************@sjog.org.au