Our client requires the services of an experienced Policy specialist to help design a regulatory function alongside new legislation.
- Expert policy person with strong experience of regulatory design.
- This would be a senior advisory role to help design a regulatory function alongside new legislation.
- Design of a regulatory function to sit alongside our new legislation (requiring large business to report on their payment times to small business. The regulatory function would police this reporting via audit and similar functions).
- Policy background and an excellent writer.
- Extensive experience of working in/for a regulator, managing regulatory processes and teams
- Baseline preferred
- Canberra Based Role
- Previous federal government experience desirable
To be considered for this role, respond to this advertisement or contact SAUL at AUREC on 02 6162 9***.