Recruitment Systems Administrator
Our client is seeking an Systems Administrator with experience across SAP Success Factors (MyCareer) ASAP!
Your new company
Your new role
You will be working within the Recruitment Team as an Systems Administrator to provide technical and customer assistance on the use of SAP SuccessFactors (MyCareer). Your day to day will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Ongoing management of the recruitment system (SAP Success Factors)
- Troubleshooting of system issue
- Liaising with internal and external partners to identify, record and monitor system improvements and updates
- Provide guidance and training on system functionality to end users
- Development and maintenance of system user guides and SOPs
- High level of customer service
The successful candidate with have proven experience as an Systems Administrator across an recruitment system ideally, SAP SuccessFactors (MyCareer). In addition, you will have
- An understanding of recruitment methodologies and governance
- Ability to work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders on system improvements
- Demonstrated experience of technical support and systems administration
The successful candidate will require Australian Citizenship and will need to undergo further clearance processes and character assessments. You may be required to undergo a Drug & Alcohol test.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a 12 month non-ongoing opportunity which may become permanent.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.