Talent Street is looking for Data Analyst to work with federal government organisation.
Contract Opportunity – 03 to 06 months.
Position Starting from 15/06/2020
Position Based – Canberra
Clearance Required – Baseline Security Clearance or Higher
The Department is seeking a Data Analyst to support the Australian Apprenticeships program and its participation in broader initiatives to gain insights from data integration and reuse.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Provide reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Completing creation and maintenance of standard reporting and responding to ad hoc requests for information.
- The successful candidate may come from a program management, policy or ICT background.
- They will develop and then use their specialist knowledge of program data and reporting to be able to add value to the process and be able to efficiently respond to requests. The successfully candidate will need good people and problem-solving skills.
- They also need to be organised, have good attention to detail and comfortable working with data.
- Advanced SQL Server skills required
- The Data analyst must be able to analyse data holistically, write clearly and concisely and frame analysis around complex policy from a SQL database.
- Key areas are statistical modelling, including machine learning using software tools such as R, python or SAS.
- An ability to learn/utilise concepts learnt in other languages to the Department's chosen data modelling tools is required.
Please contact Vaibhav at *******@talentstreet.com.au or 0452 225 *** to know about this role.