Paxus is currently seeking an experience Procurement Specialist for a short term 2 month contract based in Gungahlin. As a procurement specialist you will be responsible to provide quality delivery and improvement of a range of procurement and contract delivery activities.
- Provide expert advice and assistance applying a positive customer focussed approach to a range of stakeholders to inform efficient, effective, economical, and ethical decision making for the procurement of goods and services
- Undertake and manage tender processes and establish contracts with clear performance expectations and understanding of the commercial outcome
- Ensure Shared Services ICT staff undertake procurements of goods and services in line with the relevant procurement legislation, to the required standard, within required time frames whilst achieving value for money
- Prepare and review complex and/or sensitive correspondence, reports and briefing materials, for senior staff and the department
- Demonstrated experience in similar role
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills and ability to explain procurement process to a variety of stakeholders
- Strong background in procurement
To be considered for this role please hit the ‘apply’ button now, alternatively you can contact Mirinda on 02 6151 9*** for a confidential conversation.