SAP Business Warehouse Developer / SAP Support Analyst
SAP BW developer / SAP Support Analyst
12 + 12+ 12 month contract
$90 - $110 (Inc. Super) per hour
80% SAP BW development work- 20% SAP Helpdesk support
Baseline clearance required- opportunity to obtain your NV1
- Federal Government offices based in Barton, ACT
Our client, a large Federal Government department based in Barton, ACT, requires an experienced SAP BW developer / SAP Support Analyst for a 12 + 12 + 12 month contract.
The SAP BW developer / SAP Support Analyst will:
- Develop SAP BW reports in line with business requirements.
- Assist and advise in the maintenance of the BW environment.
- Liaise with business and technical stakeholders to determine requirements and implement BW reports and system changes.
- Build and maintain good working relationships and contribute to development and maintenance of SAP BW helpcards and procedures.
- Work within a Helpdesk team providing SAP system support in SAP financial functions and processes (FICO module processes).
- Identify, prioritise and resolve support requests and train junior staff members in SAP support analysis methods.
The SAP BW developer / SAP Support Analyst will have:
- 2+ years experience developing and delivering SAP BW reports to specification.
- 2+ years experience providing SAP Level 1 and/or Level 2 system support.
- Requirements gathering, analysis and documentation experience.
- Technical knowledge of the SAP and BW/BPC systems.
- Sound understanding of financial processes such as Bank Reconciliations, Payment Runs and End-of-Month processes.
- Experience with Remedy, or a similar service management / ticket logging tool (desirable).
- Knowledge of Change Management processes (desirable).
To apply for this unique SAP BW developer / SAP Support Analyst contract, please send your resume through to Andy at the Recruitment Hive, by clicking the Apply for this Job button.