Business Application & Database Developer
Clicks are seeking a database developer to contribute to the development of some databases and web-based applications. The developer will work as part of a project team which includes business analysts and internal developers to deliver the products.
Development skills required are as follows:
- Translation of supplied data schemas into Django models.
- Development of access control mechanisms at the model level (field level if possible).
- Development of views/filter/search functionality for data models based on user requests.
- Development of data workflow and transition functionalities (including creation of necessary subdata on transition) per use-cases.
- Development of a Web API to access stored data via a given URL in a supplied format.
- Development of automated build, test and deployment, using Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery and deployment technologies agreed to by the client.
- Diagnostic support/logging capabilities.
- A strong knowledge of the systems required to deliver these applications in both Windows and GNU/linux based environments.
Core Skill Set:
- Python programming
- SQL-like Database use
- Web development
Supplementary Skill Set:
- Django Application Development
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7***.