Ministerial Support Officer - APS6
About the company
- 6 month contract starting on 01/07/2020
- Federal Government Agency
- Canberra Location
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency
to engage an APS4 Ministerial Coordination/Administration Officer
This position is located in their busy Braddon, ACT
office for an initial 6 month contract starting in July. Duties
- Manage the client's relationship with the Parliament, ministerial offices, the Department of Social Services, other Commonwealth agencies
- Ensure that the client meets its obligations in relation to the parliamentary committee process.
- Ensure that ministerial processes are efficient and effective
- Ensure that ministerial documents are fit-for-purpose and comply with the minimum quality standard required for ministerial consideration
- Ensure that staff are aware of and are meeting ministerial expectations
- Undertake the development of requests for information, correspondence, background briefings, talking points and constituent queries
How to Apply
- Administration and coordination experience in a Commonwealth environment required and/or experience in working within a Ministerial and Parliamentary Section.
- Proofing and editing skills, with the ability to interpret content and assess if content is fit for purpose.
- Experience in using and administering parliamentary document management systems.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal, time management and communication skills.
Due date: 27/05/2020
Email for questions: ***********@karlkarecruiting.com.au
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.